Terms and Conditions
- Contest is open to students in Secondary Schools (JSS1 – SS3). The chosen topic for the month of November is as follows:
- In order to qualify as a contest participant, you must successfully submit the entry form below. If your essay is shortlisted, you will be required to present any identity document to confirm your details.
- Brighthat will not be responsible for any situation that constitutes an entry form submission failure, including technical malfunctions experienced by the entry form submitter.
- Brighthat employees and/or their immediate family and household members are not eligible to be contest participants.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Each contestant can only participate once – previous winners of the contest may not participate again.
- Each entry must adhere to the following rules:
The text should exceed 200 words and must not be more than 500 words.
All essays must address the specific topics presented during the contest period.
You are required to write a unique essay – totally original and plagiarized.
Once submitted by you, you are required to promote your entry on Social media and tag #brighthatng.
Your essay will be ranked based on your knowledge on the given topic; writing style, use of grammar, mechanics, length of essay and number of votes.
Sponsor may post your submission on a publicly accessible web site and broadcast media either during or following the contest.
- The contest Entry submission and voting start date and end date: November 19th – December 2nd
- The winner will be notified via email or telephone on the 10th of December.. If the potential winner does not respond to email or cannot be contacted for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected.
- The winner of this contest will be awarded N10,000, payable by bank transfer within 72 hours. The winner’s name, headshot photograph, and writing will be featured within the Brighthat blog.
- Brighthat Limited reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.