About the Role
We are looking for French (B. Ed, B.A, M. Ed) tutors who are passionate about imparting knowledge in ways that promote students’ understanding and achievement of their learning goals. The tutor will be a subject matter expert in teaching the French language and has a proven record of excellent lesson delivery that has helped learners improve their interest in the subject with improved outcomes in Speaking, Reading, Writing, and Listening. We only work with vetted tutors who have successfully gone through a carefully designed 5- Step Assessment Process. Successful tutors will be taken through the BrightHat Training and Certification Program to teach students online globally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- ·Prepare and deliver French Language lessons to students of diverse age groups.
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework/ assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain records of student’s assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring the confidentiality of all records.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Communicate students’ progress to management, students, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.).
- Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
- Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
- Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement lessons.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve teaching practices or learn new teaching techniques.
- Organize a teaching environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments
- Provide feedback to students using positie reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
Qualifications and Additional Requirements
- B.(Ed) / M(Ed) / B.Art in French Language, Linguistics or related course
- At least 3 Years experience teaching French Language in a primary/ secondary school
- In addition to specific required qualifications like DELF/DALF, candidates must have a good command of English & French, eloquence and must have good interpersonal skills.
- Good customer service skill
- Proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess excellent teaching skills
- Must be Presentable