Field Sales Representatives
About the Role
Brighthat is searching for sales representatives to join our highly dynamic and motivated sales force to cover Ibadan Territories! Our company is looking for sales representatives to be responsible for generating leads, meeting sales & strategic goals, in line with company policies. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential partners & schools.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
You will work as an important contributor in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment. Your key emphasizes will be spreading the BrightHAT’s unique way of learning in the city/territory or to prospects assigned to you. You will work closely with our sales and tutor operations teams to ensure a positive experience for our prospective clients.
Please visit the www.mybrighthat.com to understand the magic of the BrightHAT’s learning solutions and how we aim to help people fulfill their learning needs by leveraging technology to make otherwise out-of-reach tutors accessible to learners anywhere, anytime.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in sales, previous experience selling in the education industry is an advantage.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Intermediate/advanced proficiency demonstrating technology-based learning solutions
- Proficiency in google suite, web-based presentation tools & video conference tools
- Accomplish product sales targets
- Prospect for new customers and accounts, make regular calls, handle objections, obtain learning needs or requirements, close sales and enter orders.
- Train channel partners, handle complaints, distribute marketing communication literatures.
- Prepare written proposals
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective parents, channel partners & accounts.
- Submit reports on market trends, pipeline, competitive activity, lost orders, plan to develop new products, plan territory and arrange call patterns.
- Attend sales meetings, man exhibition stands when necessary.
- Advise and train customers and users
- Ensure satisfactory customer care, resulting in high levels of customer satisfaction
- Negotiate sales closing and any-necessary follow-up, including paperwork.
- Keep up to date on product developments and market trends allied to our business.
- Ensure all sales opportunities are fully exploited
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.