Did you know that studying foreign languages, especially French, at an early age has proven to improve academic performances, enhance flexibility of mind and increase creativity? Did you know that it provides your children with high-end openings to get to know more about foreign cultures that would help them through the journey of their lives?
Before you ponder on these questions, you should know that research has shown that it is both important and beneficial for kids to start learning from their earliest age. A child who speaks and understands at least one foreign language is steps ahead of the child who does not. You may want to ask why French? Pourquoi mon enfant devrait-il apprendre le français?
Why Learning French is Fantastic for Children
It is not new that the French Language is one of the most commonly spoken languages across the globe. Over 200 million people speak French in different countries, regions such as France, Congo,(Quebec) Canada, Madagascar, Belgium, Switzerland, Jersey, to mention a few. Most people learn French at a later age to improve their career development; because they want to visit or relocate to a French-speaking country; or they want to apply for a high-paying international job whose requirements include fluency in French.
So why not seize the opportunity by catching them young, rather than delaying until it is too late? Introduce French to your kids as a second language while they are still young!
Brighthat’s French Beginner Classes for children – why you need to enroll your kids
- We deliver qualitative lessons using the Triple E technique, what we refer to as “The Brighthat’s Way”:
- Engagement in Learning goals – we engage students in learning processes in order to keep them focused and attentive.
- Enhancement in Learning goals – we enhance students’ learning abilities by helping them outline a structure that they respond to.
- Extension of Learning goals – we connect our students to a true and genuine world via the means of technology.
- With a number of certified and highly-vetted experienced tutors, Brighthat provides the best online learning experience. Learning how to be fluent in any foreign language can be quite challenging, but it is easier with the help of a professional. Enroll your child now and see immediate improvement!
What’s more about Brighthat’s French for Children Classes?
Our French Classes for Children are of two categories;
- small group – here, one tutor teaches more than one kid but maximum of five(5) children at scheduled sessions. This is designed for kids who learn best by interacting with other kids. Does your child have fun while learning with other kids? Enroll for our small group French Classes for children.
- One-on-one – here, one tutor teaches only one kid. This is designed for time flexibility and for kids who prefer to learn alone. Would you like a more flexible and relaxed space for your child to learn in? Request for one-on-one French lesson now!
- At the end of the Beginner course students’ expectations are:
- To say and reply some basic greetings in French
- To master the use of present and past tense well in French
- To have a basic conversation about themselves and talk about others
- To communicate averagely in French with francophones.
- To be able to take the A1 DELF examination.
What other Languages can we learn at Brighthat?
Do you wish to learn any other language? Check out our website for details and let us know what language you have in mind.
Join our community at Brighthat in 3 steps:
Step 1: Visit our website and sign up to stay up to date with all our products. Click https://mybrighthat.com/
Step 2: Join our Brighthat Facebook page so you can be part of a growing e-learning community
Step 3: Follow our LinkedIn page for regular tips about learning.
We look forward to seeing you there!